Situated in the centre of Poole Park, you will find The Ark, a great location to take the kids for a exciting day out.
The all-weather family fun day out!
- Three levels of soft play with slides, tunnels and interactive zones (up to 11 yrs old)
- Dedicated toddlers' soft play area for little ones
- Indoor ice rink for all ages and abilities
- Spacious café with outdoor terrace overlooking Swan Lake
- Ice cream parlour for cones, sundaes and more
- Fantastic themed children’s birthday parties
- School trips welcome (supporting the National Curriculum)
The Ark soft play offers a whole new level of fun play for children up to eleven years old. Three levels of adventure to discover with slides, tunnels and interactive zones to run, jump and slide on.
Dedicated toddlers' area – babies and toddlers have their own specially designed soft play area with no older children allowed.
Child-friendly secure outside terrace and indoor seating areas for you to relax and unwind in with the added reassurance of being able to keep an eye on what’s going on in the soft play area!
Scrumdiddlyumptious range of homemade snacks and meals, teas and coffees available.
Whatever the weather outside, get your skates on and come and enjoy some fun on our all year round real ice skating rink. All ages and abilities welcome!
Watch friends or family on the ice from The Ark Café.
Poole Park Cafe
Enjoy a well-earned break with a tea or coffee in our comfortable café or outside on the terrace overlooking Poole Park’s picturesque Swan Lake.
With views of our ice rink and soft play areas, you can also relax whilst your children play.
Our coffee is as fresh as it gets; roasted and ground locally by Poole’s Beanpress coffee company (Little Red Roaster).
For a quick bite or a leisurely lunch, choose from our tasty selection of scrumptious homemade snacks and freshly cooked meals for adults and children.
Poole Park, Poole
T : 01202 717197
People who viewed this page also viewed: